No products in the cart.
The Pittsburgh Modular Cell  is a small, expandable, desktop eurorack case and power supply. A custom designed, heavy duty steel frame matched with replaceable Pennsylvania cherry hardwood sides. The desktop cases are available in single and double row configurations. Frames and wood sides are available separately to allow for easy expandability and customizing.
Cell  Specs:
- Width: 242mm (48hp)
- Available Depth for Modules 53mm
- Available Depth for Modules (above Power Supply) 36mm
- 9 Sliding Nuts Per Rail Supports Up To 9 Modules
- 20 (4-40 Size) Panel Screws Included
- Power: 450mA Linear Supply
- 12VAC 1.2A AC Power Adapter
- Custom Ribbon Cable with 8 Power Headers
- Heavy 16 Gauge Steel
- Hand Crafted Pennsylvania Cherry Hardwood Sides
- Rear Mounted On/Off Switch
- Rear Mounted 2.1mm Universal Power Adapter Jack
Hardwood sides are hand crafted from locally sourced Pennsylvania cherry trees. They are available in two different sizes to support up to 2 metal frames.
Single Row – Simple rectangle sides that support a single metal frame. Single Row sides are pre-drilled for easy assembly. A set of single row sides weighs 0.2lb.
Double Row – L shaped sides that support two metal frames. Double Row sides are pre-drilled for easy assembly and can be used standing up or laying down. A set of double row sides weighs 2.2lb.
Custom wood sides are available. If you are interested in a specific design, size, or type of wood, let us know.
The frame is made from heavy 16 gauge steel and covered with a durable black powder coating. A power switch and 2.1mm universal power adapter jack are included on the back panel. Cell steel frame weighs 1.6lb.
The included Pittsburgh Modular power supply provides +12v @ 550mA and -12v @ 550mA of power. A custom ribbon cable delivers power for up to 8 modules using standard 10 and 16 pin power headers. The power board uses a universal external 12VAC 1.2A AC power adapter.