No products in the cart.
The OhmRGB is a totally customizable, interactive MIDI instrument, designed to give you hands-on control for your performance. High-quality sliders, knobs buttons, expansion jacks, and multicolor LEDs provide the interface for creative expression, whether you’re mixing samples and synths or DJ’ing a cutting-edge set. Constructed with anodized aluminum and hand-finished wood, the quality is felt down to your fingertips. All Livid controllers are proudly hand crafted and assembled for artists by artists in Austin, Texas.
The OhmRGB has bi-directional talkback for communication between the controller and your software. Up to seven colors can be used to create customized layouts and show different states. It’s completely USB powered so you don’t have to worry about adapters or power strips. It’s plug-and-play, so no drivers are required. The OhmRGB works with any software that supports midi and templates are available for many popular softwares such as Ableton Live, Native Instruments Traktor, Propellerhead’s Reason and Record, Max/MSP, Max for Live, Renoise, MLRV2, Luminair, Cell DNA, and Arkaos Grand VJ.
The OhmRGB Slim has all of the same controls and functionality as the full sized OhmRGB but is slimmed down for ultra portability. They’ve replaced the metal and wood design of the original with a streamlined aluminum construction with a custom finish and build. By removing the MIDI jacks and expansion port, a single USB connection allows this model to slip into your backpack.
OhmRGB Slim Specs
• 16″ x 9″ x 1.25″ (WDH) / weight 5 lbs.
• USB Powered
• Multicolored LEDs with Bi-Directional MIDI communication (talkback)
• Class-compliant: no drivers needed for Mac, Windows, or Linux.
• 81 Programmable backlight buttons for talk-back and interactive performance
• Programmable MIDI mapping allows you to change the MIDI settings on the hardware
• Aluminum Body with Custom Finish
• Open Source software tools to create your own LED talkback interaction
• Ohm Editor included for MIDI editing, and LED talkback programming
• Upgrade to Cell DNA for only $50
• Made in the USA
• Compatible with any software that supports MIDI learn
• ROHS compliant
• Includes USB cable, and registration card
|Dimensions||21 × 12 × 5 in|