No products in the cart.
The most playable, portable and powerful MIDI keyboard controller on the market.
25 pressure-sensitive smart sensor keys with LED illumination make QuNexus uniquely interactive and fun to play.
QuNexus’ 25 Smart Sensor keys detect finger pressure, tilt and velocity.
Each key sends out a unique CC# as well as Polyphonic Aftertouch, and Channel Rotation allows for polyphonic pitch bends. Imagine pitch bend and modulation in every key.
USB. MIDI. CV. OSC.
QuNexus fits perfectly in the center of your studio; a hub that integrates every synth protocol.
Rugged on the road.
The QuNexus keys and buttons are made from a durable silicone composite, so don’t worry about breaking them when you toss QuNexus into your backpack or gig bag.
Plug and Play
On any platform, straight out of the box.
QuNexus works with all mobile devices – no additional drivers needed. Control hardware via Control Voltage (CV) or 5-pin MIDI.
- 1 QuNexus controller
- 1 USB cable (USB 2.0 A to Micro-B, 1 m)
- Width: 12.8” / 325 mm
- Depth: 3.3” / 84 mm
- Height: 0.43” / 11 mm
- 1.18″ x 0.51″ / 30 mm x 13 mm
- 0.76 lb / 345 g
- QuNexus is bus-powered via the USB port when connected to a computer or tablet. When using QuNexus without a computer, power can be supplied with a USB power supply or a KMI MIDI Expander.
- USB micro jack
- 3.5 mm Pedal Input / Control Voltage (CV) 1-2 Input. This port can accept 2 CV input signals with a 3.5 mm TRRS plug.
- 3.5 mm Gate – Control Voltage (CV) 1 Output (16-bit). This port can output Gate and CV signals with a 3.5 mm TRS plug.
- 3.5 mm Control Voltage (CV) 2-3 Output (16-bit). This port can output 2 CV signals with a 3.5 mm TRS plug.
- KMI MIDI Expander jack
- 25 Key pads with velocity, pressure, and tilt sensitivity
- 2 octave switching buttons*
- 1 pitch bend pad
- 5 mode buttons
*QuNexus defaults to a note range of 48 (C2) to 72 (C4). The octave buttons allow you to shift up another 3 octaves or shift down 2 octaves for a total range of 7 octaves (C0-C7).
- 32 LEDs with 16 levels of brightness
Control Voltage Specs
- All CV outs are 0V – 5.2V
- CV ins are 0V – 5.0V
- 1V/Oct, 1.2V/Oct, Hz/V