No products in the cart.
The Machinedrum SPS-1UW+ MKII is the sharpest rhythm producing tool in existence. It combines extremely flexible drum synthesis methods with a sampling engine. The powerful sequencer is the icing on the cake.
The Machinedrum SPS-1UW+ MKII, where UW is short for User Wave, is a drum machine equipped with numerous drum synthesis methods as well as a sampling engine. But this is not your ordinary beat box, it’s something far better. Both synthetic and sample based sounds can be manipulated to great extents. In a matter of seconds a vocal sample can be transformed in to a kick drum. Change a few parameters and a hand clap is suddenly a hi hat. Your imagination is the only limit.
Live performers have a trusty companion in the SPS-1UW+ MKII. Capture loops from a turntable, slice and rearrange the recorded material while adding effects and filtering. The ultra-flexible sequencer allows for total control of all your sounds and samples. All in real time.
The +Drive of the Machinedrum SPS-1UW+ MKII dramatically increases the storage capability compared to previous Machinedrum models. It allows over 16’000 patterns, 8’000 kits and 6’000 samples to be internally saved. To give a taste of the benefits of the +Drive, every SPS-1UW+ MKII comes with seven pre-installed Sound Packs. They consist of patterns and kits combined with studio recorded, 100% royalty free, samples found nowhere else. The collection of Sound Packs is an invaluable sonic extension for producers of all kinds and covers a wide range of genres and styles.
Deep Rhythms is filled to the brim with dubby and bass-heavy sounds.
Mo’ Town can function as a starting point in any soul or r’n’b oriented production.
Indie Twist comes in hand when wanting to fuse drum machines and guitars together.
Teachers and Preachers serves the jazz and funk community with tailor made material.
New Glitz offers disco sounds upgraded for the dance floors of today.
Gritty Beats consists of raw samples especially suited for hip-hop producers.
UK Waves gives a taste of the fast-paced British club scene.
Also bundled with the Machinedrum SPS-1UW+ MKII is the TM-1 USB MIDI interface. This device, which comes at no extra cost, features the clever Turbo Mode. Activate it by pressing the Turbo button and suddenly MIDI and sample transfer rates for connected and compatible gear will be ten times as high. Time saving to the max.
The kid brother of the SPS-1UW+ MKII is called the Machinedrum SPS-1 MKII. It features everything found in the SPS-1UW+ MKII, except the sample engine and the +Drive.
Get ready for beat making without compromises.
- 16 tracks
- 128 x 64 step patterns
- 4096 songs
- Supports swing, slide and accent
- 64 possible parameter locks on each pattern step Full realtime control
- Full MIDI support
- 384 MIDI controllable parameters
- 16 x Amplitude Modulation
- 16 x 1-band EQ
- 16 x Resonant 24 dB LP/BP/HP filter
- 16 x Sample Rate Reduction
- 16 x Distortion
- Rhythm Echo delay
- Gatebox reverb
- Hi/Lo-shelf + parametric EQ
- Dynamix processor
- 5 MD Synths
- 46 individual audio generating machines
- 5 effects on each track
- 4 stereo master effects
- 16 part synthesis
- 64 kits
- 8192 kits
- 6144 ROM slots
- 4 RAM Machines for real time sampling
- 128×64 pixel backlit LCD
- MIDI In/Out/Thru
- 6 x 1/4” impedance balanced audio out jacks
- 2 x 1/4” audio in jacks
- 1 x 1/4” stereo headphone jack
- Advanced dual DSP system
- 44.1kHz, 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
- Flash-EEPROM upgradable OS
- 2,5 Mb sample memory
Balanced Audio Outputs
- Main out level: +15dBu
- Assignable outs level: +10dBu
- Output impedance: 100 Ω unbalanced
- S/N ratio: 100dBFS (20-20.000Hz)
Unbalanced Audio Inputs
- Input level: +7dBu maximum
- Audio input impedance: 9 k Ω
- SNR inputs: 98dBFS (20-20.000Hz)
- Unit power consumption: 8W typical, 18W max.
- Recommended power supply: 6V DC, 3A
- Steel casing with brushed aluminium panel
- Dimensions: W340×D181×H63mm (13.4×7×2.4”) (including, audio outputs, knobs and rubber feet)
- Weight: approximately 2.8 kg
- TM-1 USB Midi Interface
- USB cable
- Printed User’s Manual
|Dimensions||19 x 9 x 5 in|